Every business communication requirement is different. Whether you need a simple analogue system with traditional desk based handsets, or an advanced IP based network communications platform, Panasonic has an office telephone system that can fit your business needs.
Focusing on ease of use, excellent audio quality and superb reliability, Panasonic telephone systems can be configured in a variety of different ways to ensure you get a solution that meets your specific requirements.
Benefits of Panasonic Telephone System
- Protect your business and help resolve disputes
- Voice recording ensures you take responsibility for calls you make and receive
- Protect your business from disputes by recording evidence
- Enhance security by detecting and deterring potential breaches
- Protect your staff from inappropriate calls
- Meet statutory or regulatory requirements with comprehensive voice recording
Panasonic voicemail systems provide efficient tools for handling telephone traffic and internal communication needs. Users can record, send and retrieve messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in the world. Voice messages recorded via the phone system are notified and can be retrieved via the phone or in an email. Date time stamped, they can also be deleted, or stored and forwarded (as a .WAV file). The allows users to manage both their voicemail and email from a desktop PC. With the KX-TVM200, customers benefit from over 1000 user mailboxes and increased call recording capacity.
Individual extensions can be set up with the custom menu options giving greater flexibility. Both are programmable to handle a range of calls (auto attentant or voicemail) to supply suitable help to callers during off peak and holiday periods.